Do you want to be a part of a company that will treat you like a STAR? At AcoStar Cleaning & Trash Concierge we are offering part-time employment opportunities for men and women who believe in honesty, integrity and a hard work ethic; to take care of our commercial, residential and valet trash customers. AcoStar Cleaning is a newly established Cleaning and Trash Concierge Service offering services in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston TX and surrounding areas.
The goal is to provide the best cleaning and valet trash services possible, to always keep our customers satisfied.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, hear, and use hands to handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Applicant must have reliable and insured transportation with valid driver’s license and able to pass required background screening.Must have cell phone with GPS capability, for navigation purpose.
Responsibilities (Trash Concierge Porter):
- Taking bagged trash from each unit, down stairs to on-site trash compactors/dumpsters
- Using the trash tote, collect bagged trash from each residents' doorstep
- Nightly use of our proprietary field app. to check in/out ot the community, report resident non-compliance and submit nightly report
- Maintain daily contact with your Field Operations Manager
- Work quietly and efficiently keeping noise to a minimum so not to disturb residents
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal while assisting management team with other various tasks
- Be Prepared to Work and Collect bagged trash Cold, Rain or Shine, 5 days or 7 days per week.
- Be in Good Physical Condition. (Will have to climb steps to retrieve bagged trash from each apartment)
- Punctuality: Must have great work ethic and be reliable!
- Communication: Daily contact with Regional Manager.
- Get paid to work out!