HOW DOES IT WORK
DOORSTEP COLLECTION STEPS
- Residents place provided trash receptacle on doorstep for pick up during designated hours.
- Waste & Recyclables collected 5 or 7 nights per week from resident’s doorstep using leak proof containment.
- Waste & Recyclables transferred to on-site facilities.
How Door-Step Valet Trash Removal Works
- Standard National apartment doorstep trash pickup occurs Sun. thru Thur. Bet. 8:15pm-12am
- Residents put out bagged & tied trash
- Cardboard boxes are to be broken down
- No loose trash, broken glass or sharp objects
- Residents valet trash container MUST be out between 8:00pm-12am For trash pickup
- We remove bagged doorstep waste using leak proof-satchels or leak-proof tilt carts.
- Valet trash is taken from the apartment doorstep to the onsite container
- We also have mandate-required doorstep recycling solutions. Monthly recurring delivery of blue translucent recycling bags available.
About our waste containers
Our indoor waste containers are designed to fit easily and neatly inside all apartments. They add a sleek and uniform look to the community and, prevent leaks in hallways and breezeways.
Our professional technicians check containers each night for cleaning, removal, and potential replacement. Any containers that may need replacement are submitted to the community’s management staff.
Interior Waste Containers:
- Specially designed for indoor use
- Lightweight, with a small footprint
- Dimensions: 21″ H x 17.25″ W x 11.75″ D
- Holds a standard 13 gallon trash bag (e.g. Walgreens, Wal-Mart)
- High-impact polypropylene but weighs only 3.4 lbs.