Four Kinds of Disinfectants
- Bacteria can produce about once every 20 minutes
- Keys and Spaces on a keyboard are prime breeding grounds for bacterial and viral growth.
- Some studies show 5 times more germs on a keyboard than on a public toilet.
- Studies show that levels of bacteria on elevator buttons are 40 times higher than on public toilet seats
- 10% of people don’t wash their hands after using the restroom
- Hand washing plays such a vital role in stopping the spread of micro-organisms because our hands are responsible for the spread of over 80% of common infectious diseases
In addition to using EPA approved Eco-Friendly Hospital Grade Disinfectants we also use the latest Ultraviolet (-C) light technology which will eliminate up to 99% of bacteria, fungi, molds, germs, and viruses (H1N1) on the surfaces of high touch areas.